[jbutton size=”xlarge” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/chicago/gold-coast-parking?latitude=41.8993121247&longitude=-87.6314058966&monthly=true”]Book Gold Coast Monthly Parking Now[/jbutton]
Parking in Chicago’s Gold Coast averages $289 a month. However options range in price from $75 to $500 a month. There is a huge range of options and it really depends on what you’re looking for. SpotHero, a Chicago based company has an real time database of available monthly options with some great ones in the Gold Coast.
Click here to see Chicago monthly parking options. You can also call 312-566-7768 for monthly parking options too.
Parking options in the Gold Coast
- Secured covered self park garage in a large high-rise. These usually have a doorman and require a garage door opener to get in and out.
- Covered garage with 24/7 valet attendant. This is a really convenient option as it is usually cheaper than the expensive high-rise deeded parking, but great as you can drive up drop off your car and head out as needed right away.
- Uncovered surface lot. Usually a hang tag will be issued to identify that you are a monthly parker at the lot.
- Uncovered unpaved lot. Hang tag also issued to identify the car. Unpaved ground, but super super cheap. Best bargain option in the city as these unpaved areas can cost one fifth of the cost of the area’s most expensive option.
If you have a car and live in the area, you’ll need a monthly parking space hands down. There’s just no escaping it as there are too many street parking restrictions to make not having a monthly parking spot an even remote possibility. One thing around having a spot is to drop your car off in a farther off neighborhood with less restrictive street parking restrictions. That said, no matter where in Chicago you park, you’ll have to keep track of the street sweeping schedule and be aware of the overnight parking ban. While it might seem cool to save some cash and take public transit to and from your free street parking spot, this quickly wheres off. Parking tickets, car damage, and inconvenience and cost of going to and from your car makes you wonder why you don’t have it in a great monthly spot right near your place. Enjoy life in the city and enjoy your car. Monthly parking makes that happen!
Other Helpful Gold Coast Monthly Parking Links
MidCity Parking – This has listing information of garages specifically in the Gold Coast and River North. In the Gold Coast, there is 11 W. Elm Street and you can reach them by calling (312) 664-9484 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Parking – This has location information on about 11 Standard Parking locations. Prices range from $50 to $435 depending on location and hourly restrictions.
- Downtown Monthly Parking – If you need parking closer to downtown Chicago either because you work or live there, check out this section, as it has information and is a good guide to monthly parking in the city center.